Technologies for a Sustainable Future
October 30, 2018 from 3:30 PM-7:00 PM | California Nanosystems Institute on the UCLA Campus
On October 30, 2018, the UCLA Technology Development Group (TDG) will host a conference titled, “Technologies for a Sustainable Future,” at the California Nanosystems Institute. The conference will provide a unique opportunity for networking between UCLA inventors and researchers, investors, and industry executives.
Sustainable LA Grand Challenge researchers participating in the conference include:
– Ragit Gadh (Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering – Samueli School of Engineering; Founder and Director, Smart Grid Energy Research Center)
– Mark Gold (Associate Vice Chancellor for Environment and Sustainability; Leader of the Sustainable LA Grand Challenge)
– Eric Hoek (Professor & Industrial Affiliates Program Director, Civil and Environmental Engineering)
– Thom Mayne (Distinguished Professor, UCLA Architecture and Urban Design; Founder and Executive Director, The Now Institute; Founding Principal, Morphosis)
– Richard Wirz (Associate Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering – Samueli School of Engineering)
– Eui-Sung Yi (Assistant Adjunct Professor, UCLA Architecture; Urban Design Director, The Now Institute; Principal, Morphosis)
The UCLA Sustainable LA Grand Challenge is a co-sponsor of the event, along with UCLA’s Department of Architecture and Urban Design, the California Nanosystems Institute at UCLA, and Foley & Lardner LLP.